Monday, October 1, 2012

The accomplice


We woke up this morning and ate chocolate chip cookies in bed. I thought, "This is a start to either a really great day, or a really terrible day." Sometimes it's hard to know.

By 9 The Lou was bathed and dressed and taking turns with Giraffey trying on various bowls for hats while I unloaded the dishwasher. As I was finishing up she ran off into another room. I closed the dishwasher, walked into the bedroom. No Ada. I peaked around to her side of the room. Again, no Ada. I went into the bathroom and there she was in the still-full bathtub (I think I have a serious personality defect where I forget to drain the tub nearly every time she bathes) completely dressed with Giraffey in the water sharing her ba-ba and brushing her teeth.

Some days it feels like Toddlerdom is kicking my butt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...