Friday, April 2, 2010

Returning

So I took a hiatus.

A loooooooong hiatus. Because school is all I do and when you do school all day, the last thing you want to do is blog about it. And seriously, how interesting is a post about "today I finished my 18 page rough draft," or "the paper I have to write about the history of nuclear intelligence is way less interesting than I would have hoped."

Sorry, it's just not interesting.

I have had several post cooking in my brain (about feminism and the gospel, about the value of work, about those who are 'othered'...) But I didn't (and won't for a little bit) have time to pound them out.

But school ends (and Mikey graduates!) in two weeks.

And hopefully I'm still sane enough to write by then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...