Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kickboxing

I feel this little baby almost constantly now. Especially as I'm trying to get to sleep, which keeps me up. Not because it's uncomfortable or annoying, but because I'm too excited to sleep. I lie awake thinking, "Oh, that's her! There's a little human inside!" I always grab Mikey's hand and press it to where she's been jabbing the most and somehow our sneaky little babe senses he's near and acts very well behaved indeed.

But today we caught her off guard. I was lying on the couch and she was practicing her kickboxing when I grabbed Mikey's hand (it's like a routine now, he doesn't even guess what I'm doing) and place it perfectly.

"Whoa!"

He snapped his hand back like something had bit him.

"Didja feel her!?"

"Yeah. Crazy!"

It was so funny. Way to go Baby A. You already gave your daddy a start. I have a feeling we're going to have our hands full with you. . .

1 comment:

Jessie said...

that is awesome! isn't feeling your baby move one of the coolest feelings in the world?? the whole process is amazing to me. i'm so excited for you guys!! you'll make the best parents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...