Friday, May 20, 2011

I felt so legit

We met the charming and ever-so-talented Brian Mortenson while serving in the single's ward. I'm still convinced that Michael twisted his arm (or threatened??) him somehow, but Brian took on the job of revamping my website and I'm so happy with how it's come together.

Mike and I attended the Zion's Bank Spring Art Show opening reception last night. It was a great (and tasty) event that featured 40 local artists and I was glad we were able to attend. (Thanks for tending Grandpa!!) I was impressed with so much of the work and it really gave me the itch to paint (oh will I ever paint again!?)

It was nice while talking with artists and others at the event to be able to say, "Why yes, I've got a website, paigeandersonart.com." when it came up. I felt so official. And legit.


Do you want Brian to design your site? (He's seriously great.) Contact him at bgmort@gmail.com

1 comment:

Beth said...

Brian did a fabulous job! Your website looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...