Monday, May 26, 2008

Hitchcock

- Oh! He's coming home!
- She really has the cutest couch. I want a red couch. Ooh! Look at her bag. AND she has cute friends. What does that girl do? Her life looks perfect.
- Isn't she home early today?
- Nah, she usually gets back before we head down to dinner. Last night it was a little earlier because she had a dinner party.
- Oh yeah. That's right.
- Man, that guy who lives a floor below is seriously so attractive. We have a blessed view.
- You're telling me. Why isn't he dating the girl upstairs with the cute couch? I think they'd be a perfect couple.
- Whatever why isn't he dating me!
- I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're a Peeping Tom--did he just look up here? I think he totally just looked up here.

My roommates are seriously so creepy. It's like watching Rear Window in real life. Every night they line up at the desk which lines the wall against the window, get on their computers and spy on the neighbors. One girl is almost so attached I'm just waiting for her to name them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...