Monday, September 1, 2008

Raisins

It seems that the partially dried grape (aka the raisin) has crept into frequent conversations as of late. On several occasions he and I have discussed them, and the conversation inevitabley turns to a remark directed at me that goes something like, "Who doesn't like raisins?!" which I would reply, "Who does?"

I know OlderAndWiserToo had to defend her dislike on one occasion and it turns out that Perkretary at the front desk destests the little buggers too. So I'm not alone. I think raisins ruin cookies, cakes, sweets, what have you. I think that if you're going to have "ants on a log" you might as well leave the ants where they belong. Outside. In the dirt. I've heard raisins described as "little pockets of jam." Which is disgusting. Because I never want jam in my little pockets.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...