Monday, April 6, 2009

Crunch

It's officially crunch time and with that comes the stressful musing of my subconscious. I dreamed last night that the return address on all the invites were printed to say:

Kosovo
123 Easy Street
Happy Valley
USA

rather than our last name. I freaked out wondering what we were going to do. We were already mailing them out late and where as we had about 50 extra envelopes, there's no way we had 500.

I woke up in a cold sweat and literally ran into the kitchen to check the box of envelopes, reading for mailing.

They're addressed correctly, and should be hitting a mailbox near you in the next few days.

Phew!

1 comment:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

No worries i got mine.. and for the record I LOVE them. so amazing. seriously one of my favorite announcements I've seen in a long time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...