Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ARP Artworks

One of my best friends from the art program, Anna Peterson, is talented and generous and a good cook and a good hostess and good looking. Seriously. The total package.

And speaking of packages, she painted the one the stork brought me. Look at my Ada Lou.


Anna and I did an art trade and I came out way on top. I should bake her a pie or something to try and even the score.

Regardless, she'd love to paint your loved ones (or non-loved ones if you're in to that sort of thing). To get in touch with her, send her an email at arpartworks@gmail.com. To see more of her work, learn about her process and see pricing options, visit her blog http://arpportraits.blogspot.com/. She is also offering private or small group instruction in portraiture, figure, and basic drawing skills.

3 comments:

Anna Peterson said...

You are the best. Best best best.

Anonymous said...

That is stunning-something to treasure forever!

Rach said...

YAY!! Anna is soooo talented. AND she is my Relief Society President in my new ward. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...