Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bumper bike

A porta on Castiglion I pass on my ride to school.
 I got hit by a car yesterday.

Okay, hit may be a bit dramatic. Bumped. Backed into. And when I say, "I" I guess I should say, "My bike."

But I was riding it.

I was far less angry than the old lady who watched the guy back into me (it wasn't a slow, creeping crawl in reverse, it was an Italian reversecon forte!) He backed into my rear fender and pushed me a foot or so. I bent my fender back and everything was fine. I gave him a good stink-eye. But I was late to class already, so I rode off without saying anything.

I could hear the old lady bawling him out as I pedaled away. She's got my back. Apparently.

Advent Calender Day 21: Ice Skating and visiting the Christmas Festival
Christmas Song: I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Frank Sinatra

I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Frank Sinatra on Grooveshark

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...