Friday, January 11, 2008

Shameless

I was walking home today and trying to be filled with wonder and appreciation for the little things around me when a girl skipped by doing high kicks in spandex with her ipod blarin' and not a care in the world. I want to be like her. She had no shame in doing her little exercise routine in the middle of the Heritage Halls parking lot. Not only was she in spandex, but her exercises looked ridiculous. I've been told before by friends who I accused of knowing how to dance that "I don't have moves, I just have no shame." Someday I'll be like that. It might be when I'm 75 and all lucid thoughts have been purged from my body and all I'm left with is a shameless existence filled with care-free days and high kicks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...