Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stalker

I felt like a stalker. I had to meet a girl on the 5th floor to get notes. She never showed. I guess I'll get them from her in class in an hour, I was just hoping to copy them before then. Oh well. Didn't think I'd be seen anyway. I picked a seat in the corner, which may have contributed to the reason I felt like a stalker. I tried to lay low. I wasn't there to meet up with anyone but her. But saw him on my way out. Didn't know what to do. Wave? Walk past? No. I'm supposed to be dead right now for "my sake." Stopped to chat with M and see if we were close to meeting up. She has a test and was studying in the JSB. Kept walking. Once the crowd in front of me cleared he was there again. A few yards behind I followed him. Thought he'd turn into the JFSB. (I guess I don't really know his schedule. There's one point to counter my stalker feeling). No, I freaking stalker walked behind him all the way to the JSB. I was headed to the Maeser Building to take pictures for my class tomorrow. Only one more week of it and then I can take pictures of whatever I please. California was freeing in that sense. I felt like a stalker and it made me mad that I can't be in the same room without feeling like I'm the one stepping out of bounds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think "stalker walked" is my new favorite phrase. hang in there ardently.

Millas said...

Stalking is a harsh word, I like Obsessively following. Trust me, we've all been there and done that. After me and D split up, I would drive by her apartment all of the time just to see if she was there.

Unknown said...

millas- you drove by? creepy. i'm not an intentional stalker. you win this one (thankfully)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...