Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grow

It's a long time coming, but I haven't felt like I've had a solid bunch of resolutions to commit myself to yet. I love New Year's Resolutions, even silly ones, like the one I wrote in 2005 to "Eat a hotdog on the roof" or "paint my toenails green." They're spontaneous, and motivating, and stretching, and building. Those are the best things about them.

Instead of lengthy lists of the past, I think I'll just do three this year. Simple ones, that can grow with me.

1. Make my good habits consistent habits.
2. Serve before I play.
3. Sleep. It's about time.

Last year I resolved to do numerous things. I didn't run a triathlon, and I only made it to 3 countries, but I grew. (And taking baths, and a little time for TLC paved the way for doing so).

1 comment:

mjots said...

you were definitely my inspiration for my little photo montage :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...