Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finals

This is what two solid days of studying and busyness does to your hair:


Didn't even have to tease one bit and my straw-like locks stick straight out on their own.

I'm dreaming of the time after this semester when supposedly all of my time frees up to do those things I've put off for a year (finish my wedding album, start working on various art projects I barely have time to jot down let alone push forward on, finish the movie I got a grant to make over a year ago...)

For some reason I still believe that "I'll have more time when..." even though, as per experience of 21 years, it has happened less times than I have fingers.

But shouldn't something lighten up after I dump 17.5 credits and trade them for 6?

Hopefully, at the very least, I'll have a little more time to feel clean and showered, scrubbed and polished.

Rather than looking like I was just bowled over by a tornado.

1 comment:

madamelinae said...

i love the picture. it is basically how i look most of the time, just that my semester lasts until end of july! hooray. you should add "write caro a long email" to the list of things you do when the semester's over.
thinking of you a lot, can't believe it's already been one year since i left provo... sad, sad, sad.
love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...