Monday, August 15, 2011

Another addition

How's this for exciting: My OlderAndWiserToo big sister is getting hitched in December. The met in Elementary School, probably glaring at each over a perfect spelling test score. (Ruthless playground competitors turned lovers. Darling. Seriously though.)

Wedding bells!!

That means we're coming home for Christmas. And it means we get to make the international flight FOUR TIMES. That's what I'm most excited for (wink).

Oh my, oh me, I'm just over the moon excited for her. And her beau. Of course.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Yay Michelle!

Amy and Mark said...

oh my gosh at first I thought you were making a baby announcement!! Slightly disappointed, BUT soo excited to see you in December when Baby Freeman is here!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...