Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A few things

So here's the deal.

We leave in 14 days. That's two weeks. Which is less than a month. Which means we leave soon.

I'm almost out of shampoo, but I refuse to buy more just to leave a big, full bottle here. I did, however, break down and buy a new stick of deodorant (they don't spill in your bag).

We bought Ada a bike seat and a helmet. She loves riding the bike. Really, really loves it. I like it too because she looks like a mushroom with her helmet on (think a 1 up in Mario). Pictures to follow. Soon. It's just too hilarious not to share.

(Some) things left to do:
Figure out exactly what we're taking v. storing
Get a new camera
Finish the survival kits
Spend as much time with everyone I love here in Provo
Finish Ada's stocking (and find Mike's . . .)


1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

oh gosh I want to go on a trip! haha this sounds great :) have fun. loving your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...