Sunday, February 24, 2008

Gratitude

I am grateful. I am grateful for roommates to laugh and cry with. I'm grateful for my cousin who always lends a listening ear. I'm grateful for my sister, for her strength and ability to hold on. I'm grateful for music, for it's ability to heal and inspire. I'm grateful for love that surprises you. I'm grateful for birds this morning. I'm grateful for spurts of sun that whispers, "Spring is coming! Just wait a little longer!" I'm grateful for this. I'm grateful for promptings. I'm grateful for light. I'm grateful for the gospel. I'm grateful for my Savior and my knowledge of Him. I'm grateful for my cozy bed. I'm grateful for cleaning checks. I'm grateful for motivation. I'm grateful for forgiveness. I'm grateful for the temple. I'm grateful for the interconnectedness of human life. I'm grateful for my toothbrush. I'm grateful for chessbars. I'm grateful for this soundtrack. I'm grateful for this. I'm grateful for this. I'm grateful for this. I'm grateful for her. I'm grateful for wit and humor. I'm grateful for pencils.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...