Friday, February 8, 2008

Guffaw

We ordered a few new chairs for the office today. They don't look like this, nor do they do that to your abs. Okay. We didn't really order new chairs. Just guffawed+laughed+chortled+rolled on the floor+doubled up+cried about this one. We thought we could get a group of them for the college secretaries through the university's Wellness Program. Maybe? Maybe the fact that I work with possibly two of the funniest older divorced women on the planet (and sometimes their snide remarks make the corners of my mouth reach for my eyelids, pulled them down like blinds, and I have to close them to hide my face while I giggle silently to myself) but we were "gut-laughing," as Roommate says, for a good 5 minutes. Happiness is inevitable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...