Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nonaligned

I got a call last night to pose for a photo for the campus photographers. I don't know what they're using it for, all I know is it was so awkward to stand perfectly still for 10 minutes while a bunch of students passed by and craned their neck to see who I was and why I was just standing there with my hands in my pockets. I didn't realize how ticked my face looked until I saw the rough edit that the photographer sent me. I think the shot was pretty successful though.
Valentine festivities are in full swing. Today we ran to try and get chocolates for Mom's classes tomorrow. Every store in the valley is in low chocolate supply. We only found one bag of Dove Chocolate Hearts, a Valentine standard. And honestly, who really eats Hershey Kisses? Is that even chocolate? Don't tell, but I sneaked a few pieces of the Dove. . . The message inside my wrapper made Roommates and I laugh for 5 minutes.

Since when does Dove write those sorts of things in their wrappers? They should all say things like "Hold hands firmly and hearts gently" or something equally as corny. But it was totally worth the laugh, even though I felt like my chocolate was omniscient.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...